Condo Siding & Windows: It’s Not Just About Curb Appeal
If you’ve seen any home renovation TV shows, you’ve heard about curb appeal. While it’s true that curb appeal is important to condo investors and owners, the exterior “look” of a residence is only the beginning.
Kelly’s Property Services stays up-to-date on the latest siding and window materials and technologies and selects the best choice not only for appearance but also for long-lasting protection of the structures. For siding, we only use top-quality materials, including many choices of types and styles that combine aesthetics and energy-savings. We also include custom flashing schedules to prevent water infiltration. For windows, today’s options are not only great to look at, but they also provide energy-efficiency that can result in significant savings in heating and cooling costs—something every condo owner will appreciate.
Even better, our installation professionals are factory-trained and well-versed in working with all types of siding and windows required for the climate swings New England experiences.
Our In-House Carpenters Will:
- Utilize stainless steel nails to avoid rusty nails bleeding through paint.
- Utilize weather proof PVC material (i.e. AZEK).
- Avoid seams by using one solid piece of trim – NO “SHORT-CUTS.”
- Install drip cap above doors and windows, and install proper flashing
behind replaced trim.
- Repair compromised siding and trim prior to painting.
- Our skilled painting staff utilizes highest quality materials and properly primes backside surfaces.